Friday, March 25, 2011

Flickr & Picnik

I chose this image because having previously lived in France for 6 months I fell in love with the country. The culture, the language, the food je adore ( I adore). This image is a great snapshot of the beauty of Paris.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brooklyn_museum/2486040187/

Creative commons Attribution means:
You let others copy, distribute, display, and perform your copyrighted work - and derivative works based upon it - but only if they give you credit.

The picture I have chose you are free to use but you must give them credit for the image. The owner of the image even encourages you to drop in a line and let him know just how you have used the image.


How awesome is Picnik!! I cannot believe that i never knew about this website! This website enables users to upload pictures and edit them also. The options are endless and everything you can imagine can be created to make that boring old photo into something extraordinary.

Here is a photo of myself and my dog Archie that I have played around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment