Friday, March 25, 2011

General Reflection

It's been a couple of weeks since I have been immersing myself in the world of ICT's. It has also been a little frustrating as I just lost my entire blog post and I now re-writing it, even though this website has an auto save function, somehow I must of hit some button and it deleted all my post and then the auto save function kicked in and save a blank page.


This has got me thinking though about the possibility of having an entire lesson planned using ICT's and then for the computer to crash or the technology to fail somehow. Therefore I feel that every teacher incorporating any form of ICT's into their classroom need to have a backup plan in place. Technology can be unpredictable and very frustrating and you could find yourself wasting an entire lesson just trying to sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment